||Prime-Winter (Dec. 16 - Jan. 9)
||Winter (Jan 10 - Apr 15)
||Summer (Apr 16 - Dec 15)
|US$ Weekly rates include tax and free airport transfers for up to 4 persons (add $10 each for larger groups).
Details and deposit requirements | Availability
A trip to the Jamaica Swamp Safari Village in Falmouth, Trelawny will put you in touch with the wonders of nature and animal life. Located in a natural mangrove habitat, Jamaica Swamp Safari is home to over 30 of the endangered American Crocodile, the also endangered Jamaican Boa Constrictor (Yellow Snake), and the once thought extinct Jamaican Coney.
Venture into Jamaica’s only walk-thru Aviary to view several species of rare local birds. Take a guided tour and meet the many animals of the America’s on show such as theCapuchin Monkey, Collared Peccary, Grey Fox, Tayra, Mongoose, Raccoon, Agouti, Coatimundi and Green Iguanas. Get close up with ‘Jeremiah’ our 14 ft giat Crocodile and ‘Japeth’ his buddy and gaze at ‘Shakira’ our very impressive 18ft Anaconda.
- Safari Open Daily from 9 am – 4 pm
- 1 ¼ hour tour duration
- Tours commence at 9 am and take place every half hour
- Enjoy a tour of the safari conducted by a trained guide in groups not exceeding 25 persons
- Observe crocodiles being called, fed & handled by our renowned crocodile handler Buddy
- Learn about the lore of Agent 007 and the famous crocodile-jumping scene in the James Bond film “Live & Let Die” which was shot on location here in 1972.
- Browse through the Kananga House Gift Shop, named for the founder of the crocodile farm Ross Kananga who performed as Roger Moore’s stunt double in the film.
- Partake in local cuisine at the Safari Jerk Restaurant
- Relax while enjoying a cool beverage at the Village Bar
- Restaurant & Bar open daily from 9 am – 10 pm
- Wheelchair bound guests are welcome
||$50.00 for 1-4 persons, $10 for each additional person.